- Identification: GRUPO TAMOIN, S.A. ( Onwards, “GRUPO TAMOIN”)
- NIF: A48025225
- Registered address: Avda. Ribera de Axpe, 50 – 48950, Erandio, Vizcaya
- Data Protection Officer: Capacita Soluciones de Comunicación, S.L., CIF B85633741, address C/ Los Nogales nº 5 Local 16, 28005 Madrid
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
GRUPO TAMOIN will not be responsible for data processing that is carried out through Websites that are not your responsibility.
- OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms of the Web are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, the requests made by the User can not be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that the content of the Website can be freely displayed.
- WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL GRUPO TAMOIN TREAT PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided by the User through the registration form of the Website, will be treated by GRUPO TAMOIN according to the following purposes:
- Manage the registration of the User and allow him access to the activities and tools available through the Website. Your data will be kept, during the period of more extension, until the request for your removal from the Website or up to a maximum period of two years from the last access.
- Attend the queries, suggestions and complaints that the User brings to the attention of GRUPO TAMOIN through the contact form of the Website, as well as the issuance of calls for such attention, exclusively in those cases in which these have been expressly requested. Your data will be kept for that purpose during the entire time of the management of your query and, even later, until the possible responsibilities derived from the consultation are prescribed.
- Manage the request for GRUPO TAMOIN services. Your data will be kept during the management of your contract and, even later, during all the time required by the applicable legislation and until you prescribe the possible liabilities arising from the contract.
- Prepare a business profile using information that GRUPO TAMOIN has derived from the existing relationship with you so that it can define in greater detail the products and / or services that may be of interest to you. Your data will be kept until you object to the treatment.
In the event that the User expressly authorizes it, the sending of commercial communications of products and / or services of GRUPO TAMOIN through electronic or conventional means provided by the User. Your data will be kept until you revoke your consent.
- ¿ WHAT USER DATA WILL IT GRUPO TAMOIN TREAT?
With respect to the registration form of the Website, GRUPO TAMOIN will deal with the following data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, ID, postal address, etc.
- Contact information: email, telephone.
- Data provided by the User in any query he makes.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The treatment of your data is based on the execution of the contract for the following purpose:
- Manage the contracting of GRUPO TAMOIN services.
The processing of your data is based on the legitimate interest of GRUPO TAMOIN for the following purpose:
- Preparation of a commercial profile using information with which GRUPO TAMOIN has derived from the existing contractual relationship with you.
The treatment of your data is based on the consent given by you for the following purposes:
- Manage the registration of your account on the Website. The consent is given when manifesting your desire to register on the Website.
- Attend your query and / or suggestion made through the corresponding form of the Website. The consent will be given at the time you make the consultation.
- Sending commercial communications about products and / or services of GRUPO TAMOIN. The consent is given by checking the corresponding box.
In any case, the withdrawal of your consent, as well as the opposition to the treatment will not affect the lawfulness of the previous treatment.
The granting of the consents and, where appropriate, the revocation carried out will be managed in an individualized manner for each of the aforementioned purposes.
- WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA COMMUNICATE?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
- The Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen by the Law.
- The Banks and Financial Institutions for the collection management.
- All companies belonging to the Tamoin Group::
- NORTON EDIFICIOS INDUSTRIALES SA, CIF A48302640
- TAMOIN SLU, CIF B95239257
- MATRA MANTENIMIENTO INTEGRAL SA, CIF B95601027
In addition, for the provision of the service, they will be able to access said data:
- Document management and database management service providers
- IT service providers
- Service providers of collection management.
- Web development and maintenance service providers.
- Customer service providers.
- RESPONSABILIDAD DEL USUARIO
- Guarantees that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to GRUPO TAMOIN is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
- Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to GRUPO TAMOIN for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and the damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to GRUPO TAMOIN or to third parties.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can contact GRUPO TAMOIN by writing to Avda. Ribera de Axpe, 50 – 48950, Erandio, Vizcaya, with the Reference “Data Protection” or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether TAMOIN GROUP is dealing with personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data.
- Obtain from GRUPO TAMOIN the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by GRUPO TAMOIN.
- Request the portability of the data.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of your data (specifically, for commercial purposes by GRUPO TAMOIN), you may object to the processing of your data. GRUPO TAMOIN will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- File a complaint regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
The exercise of the referred rights will be conditioned to the fulfillment of the requirements foreseen by the current regulations in each moment for their attention.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
GRUPO TAMOIN has a profile in some of the main social media of the Internet (Facebook, LinkedIn), recognizing itself in all cases Responsible for the treatment of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles (hereinafter, followers) published by GRUPO TAMOIN. The treatment GRUPO TAMOIN will carry out with said data within each one of the aforementioned networks will be the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles.
GRUPO TAMOIN may inform its followers, when the law does not prohibit it, by any means that the social network allows about its activities and offers, as well as providing personalized customer service. In no case GRUPO TAMOIN will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent was specifically and explicitly obtained (for example, to hold a contest).
- STAFF SELECTION
The applicant who sends electronic communications to GRUPO TAMOIN, in order to access the personnel selection processes of the Entity, authorizes us to analyze the submitted documents (for example, the CV), all the content that is directly accessible through of Internet search engines (for example, Google), the profiles that you maintain in professional social networks (for example, LinkedIn), the data obtained in the access tests and the information that you reveal in the job interview, with the objective of assessing his candidacy and power, if any, to offer him a position. In case the candidate is not selected, GRUPO TAMOIN may keep his C.V. for a maximum of two years, to incorporate it into future calls, unless the candidate states otherwise.
- SECURITY MEASURES
GRUPO TAMOIN will treat the data of the User at all times in a confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: May 17, 2019